The Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with facility clients and providers, and whose ultimate goal is to provide locum tenens staffing solutions by matching qualified candidates with healthcare facilities. While serving as the primary point of contact for client decision makers, Account Managers will partner with our recruiting team to source and qualify potential candidates to meet each of their search parameters. The Account Manager is then responsible for the execution of each placement, including negotiating bill/pay rates, overseeing travel, lodging, risk management, and quality assurance. Account Managers ensure that each placement results in the best possible locum tenens experience for both the facility and the provider.
- Minimum of 1 year inside sales.
- Self-motivation to consistently exceed activity and revenue goals
- A competitive nature, persuasive personality, tenacious behavior
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism and capability to excel in a cohesive team environment
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially by phone
- Desire to drive business growth and aspirations to become a leadership team member
- Passion to serve the company’s customers and local community