Our client is in need of additional psychiatric coverage in Western Virginia.
Full-time Board-Certified Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Hours are 8am to 5pm - plus call coverage. Call rotation is 1:4
Psychiatrist will be working inpatient in the morning outpatient in afternoon
All Adults patients
Inpatient volume is 12-13 patients to be seen in the morning, and then 4 patients in the outpatient setting in the afternoon for an average census of 16-18 patients per day.
Outpatient appointments are primarily established patients, but may have some new patients as well.
The psychiatrist will round and see inpatients in the morning and spend 2-3 hours in the afternoon with outpatients typically from 3p – 5p or 2p - 5p.
Minimum commitment: 3+ months
Credentialing - 30-60 days - They will be able to offer temporary privileges to start locum provider in July.
- Setting: Inpatient-Outpatient
- On Call: Yes
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Assignment Length: 3+ months
- Board Certification:
- The Consilium Staffing team will partner with you to ensure a positive experience during the entire locums process
- Our team of experts will assist with setting travel arrangements based on your specific needs
- Consilium Staffing covers your malpractice insurance for all assignments
- Consilium Staffing offers competitive hourly rates for our physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners