- Needing 3 Full Time Physicians
- Full Time
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment. Performs therapeutic procedures such as I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care. Documenting/Charting patient information in line with current policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care. Communicates with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and additional information. Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions. Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Follows established policies, procedures, objectives, and recommended referral practices.
Orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests, and interpret test results for deviation from normal. Orientation and training of new practitioners when necessary. Supervision of midlevel practitioners when appropriate and abide by all associated rules and regulations.
- Setting: Urgent Care
- On Call: No
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Assignment Length: 6 months
- The Consilium Staffing team will partner with you to ensure a positive experience during the entire locums process
- Our team of experts will assist with setting travel arrangements based on your specific needs
- Consilium Staffing covers your malpractice insurance for all assignments
- Consilium Staffing offers competitive hourly rates for our physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners