Last modified: March 4, 2021
NOTE: If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
2. Information We Collect and Its Use. The Company collects:
Additionally, we may collect information for you to register with, access, or use the Platform. We primarily collect this Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us.
We only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. In general, you can browse the Platform and “opt-in” to provide us with any Personal Information. Once you agree to provide us with Personal Information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to use and/or purchase certain Services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout the Platform. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service. Under some circumstances, we may require some additional financial information or other information to provide the Services. If applicable, we use your financial information, including credit or debit card information, or information about other forms of payment, to verify the accuracy of your name, address, and other information, as well as to conduct financial transactions related to your use of the Platform.
Additionally, we may track or automatically collect certain information based upon your behavior as you navigate through the Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand our users. This information may include, but may not be limited to, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, your computer browser information, website usage details, location data, logs, your IP address, and other information automatically collected through browser cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons (see below sections for more details). If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect and retain such information in a file specific to you.
3. Additional Uses of Your Personal Information. We use your Personal Information, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Platform to: present our Platform and its content to you; resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience on the Platform; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; to provide you with notices about your account; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your Personal Information for errors, omissions, and accuracy. You agree that we may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Platform usage, to improve the Services, and to customize the Platform’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Platform and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe, and customized experience while using the Platform and/or the Services.
4. Children Under the Age of 18. This Platform is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under eighteen (18). If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under eighteen (18) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under eighteen (18), please contact us at https://www.consiliumstaffing.com/.
5. Communications from the Company. We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe from each of these communications. If you no longer wish to receive our communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each such communication or by contacting us. Additionally, you will be notified when your Personal Information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if access to our products is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email or text message. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, please do not submit your Personal Information through the Platform.
6. Information Sharing and Disclosure. As a matter of policy, we do not sell, rent, or share any of your Personal Information, including your email address, to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, the following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our Services and products to users:
(a) To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
(b) To other customers of ours, which may be users of the Platform (e.g., health providers), match your requests for job positions, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
(c) The Company may disclose your Personal Information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process. Additionally, the Company cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you, other users, and the Company from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we reserve the right, and you hereby grant us authority to, disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, username history, and fraud complaints without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order, or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspected illegal activity.
(d) The Company may collect certain aggregate data about its users and share such data with its partners, affiliates, investors, and research teams for the purposes of identifying and meeting the needs of our users. This information will be used by the Company or its partners and affiliates to send communications to users regarding services, products, updates, news, events, and for other promotional reasons. This aggregate data contains generic demographic information regarding the statistical analysis of users of the Platform. This information is not linked to any personal, identifiable information about the Company’s users.
7. Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically from the Website and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our users as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information. Rather, we track trends in users’ usage and volume statistics to create a more efficient and usable Website and product offerings, and to determine areas of the Website or our Services that could be improved. Log files are used on the Website, and in any link to the Website from an email.
8. Cookies and Related Technologies. When you use the Website and the Services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use the Website, your browser and other electronic devices communicate with servers operated by us and our services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information. The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to the Company by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us or our service providers.
9. Manage Your Security Settings. You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You may manage how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings. If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from the Company service providers, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
10. Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Platform and visiting your user account page. Upon your request to us to terminate your user account by the means provided on the Platform, we may delete any Personal Information you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe that the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect, fraudulent, or misleading.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company and its employees, agents, officers, directors, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, any attorneys’ fees and costs) related to or arising out of your access to and use of the Platform or its Services, including any negligent act or omission by you. The Company, at its sole discretion, may participate in the defense of any claim or action at your expense, and any negotiations for settlement. The Company reserves the absolute right to assume exclusive defense and control of any claim or action, subject to indemnification by you, without relieving you of your indemnification obligations.
14. Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information that is submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent (100%) secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
In accordance with Section 12 above, you agree to release any potential liability and to not pursue any claims against us for breaches in security.